Subject: Pamela Andrews, DDS official reopening 5/26/20
We hope that you and your family are in good health. We missed you and are looking forward to our June 1st reopening. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during you visits to our office. We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll also be asked those same questions again when you are in office.
- When you come to the office, please knock on the front door -- and wave in the window to say Hi ;) if you like -- we will then bring you in to be screened and have your temperature taken.
- We ask that you join our team members in wearing a mask in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting rooms will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
- We ask that you please come unaccompanied into the office, if at all possible.
- All employees undergo health history screenings and temperature monitoring daily.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (209) 239-5996 or visit our website at www.mantecafamilydentist.com. We will be contacting all patients who had appointments during the last 10 weeks to reschedule as soon as we can.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty an look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Pam, April, Jen, Kristi, Melissa, Nicole and Tanya